Monday 27 January 2014

Red.

Red light.
In it's warmth, your fingers.
Tracing my face.
From a childhood scar
On the broad forehead, to
Few over-grown eyebrow hair.
Slowly moving to cheeks
Soft fingertips inducing a smile
Flushed cheeks and your endeavor.
From dry lips to muscles of my neck
Bathing in the soft light, you
Move slowly, not swiftly, but softly.
Contouring my neck, moving closer
Under the warming color, intimacy is effortless.
Camouflaging your desire, my need.
As your hand lowers down, you look 
Into my eyes. Smiling eyes
As if seeing something within
Beneath the exterior, and smiling.
Your hand on my breast. Feeling it palpitate.
Eyes still entwined, lips nearing
You raise another hand, cold finger on my lips
I smile, and you let all distance disappear.

Touch me, love
Tonight under this luminous shelter
Touch my skin, my heart
My breasts, my soul
My waist, my fears
My legs, my love
Touch and embrace.
And let it last, for a moment
In memory. And for ever
In this red lit room of warmth and passion.

1 comment:

  1. I think my room just came alive after I read this in whispers! :)
    Khoob bhaalo! :)

    ReplyDelete