Saturday 1 December 2012

Phase. Really?

I am moving into another phase. This one feels like a room, where I can step in whenever I feel like and for however long it comforts me. Then I can step out for few moments, take in some fresh air and affirm my confinement.

The comfort in knowing you don't have anyone to please, no one to turn to and probably limit yourself to as few people possible. Maybe the comfort is because of the security that comes with it. But once you have stayed in that safe place for too long, it hard to get back again.

I think I fell in love, and then spent a night with him. This utterly failed and I am dejected.

She is the only one, ever to remain by my side and seek my love effortlessly. And the ONLY fear I have for my personal life is just IMAGINING a world without her. Her absence is haunting and dreadful.I can bear anything, but not this.

I imagine a separate reality. Different from the one I am in currently. It is amazing how simple it becomes to mark a path of escape and set up beautiful street lights along the way, so it never feels lonely.

No matter how many times and how harshly I dismiss the cracking up of mirrors, and the value of little disasters in and around me, it doesn't mean they have ceased to exist.

But for sometime, nothing seems important enough. Nothing at all. Not even the changing times, neither the breaking down of humanity, nor my heart ache neither the trouble of companionship. Tonight, I am just alone.

Physical cravings are beginning to cease, and the meaning of compassion is also beginning to change. Do I need it or do I no longer inhabit it in me. And I am doing it again, trying to find a deeper meaning out of this boredom induced sense of sadness.

I am moving into another phase, and I hope it doesn't last very long.


No comments:

Post a Comment