Friday 26 October 2012

Another Day,

Young girl, quite middle aged and an almost teenager, they have given me names and ages and then they try to label me. Well, my dear woman calls me whatever she pleases. I have my sisters living inside other women too, but for now they believe I am the most superior, as I never let loose of my urges. Control and patience, are the greatest of virtues, especially when you have needs to devour and consume. There are days when I have to starve myself because I know the vessel is not ready. So I let her stay normal and go on with the things that all these beings around her do.
I will tell you what all I love and then maybe you can tell me your passions too?

Another morning and another day haunts by my bedside. I know there is a lot to be done, lot of plans to be made, lots of directions to be followed but I don't feel right inside. This needs to be slept off and I need to feel better. Less time, more stress, everything is organized and I need to follow my routine. Given how lenient I have been on myself for past five days, I need to catch up.Though very strangely I feel like I crave something, hungry and thirsty, I should probably go and eat something. Everything is so confusing.

So, out of all the things I love, I desire most the blood. I know my sisters will think of it as something too common, but when we get together for feasting, it is more than just  a delicacy. Though it has been decades since our last get together. Try hitting a fat vein with a sharp blade, its bursting and the shower of blood all over the face, like a full pipe cut open..ah! We all have enjoyed such indulgences, haven't we? But the times have changed, and we no longer have the power to channelize these urges onto other beings, so I let my vessel cut herself. I know she likes it, I make her like it.

Its like this bed is clenching me with its finger nails and the air around is disturbing. I am beginning to hear sounds again, this time its that of a nail being dragged on a glass sheet. The screechy and terrible sound of a murder, a suicide and a surrender. That is what it is beginning to sound like. I am trying to put on a music but its failing. I have been regular with medications and I have been busy with work, the treatment should work. But instead its fading into thin air. Air, I cannot breathe. I need to do something, and what is this urge?

So, what was I talking about? Ah! Whenever I feel her cutting, it is so wonderful. The pleasure of that cold metal making it way slowly and sharply into her skin, and the texture making way to my passions. The deeper she cuts, the better i tend to feel, so I make sure she follows the routine. But what I detest are the men around her. They tell her to change and dress, they also ask her to strip and surrender. Had she been honest to me, I would have devoured them and drank their blood. A fulfilling meal, quenching the thirst. But understanding from what my sisters tell me, these vessels are always weak.

How can this return all of a sudden? I hid my blades, I followed the procedure and I even take medications. They said the vices would go away and the craving will stop.. Probably I am untreatable. No, this is nothing more than just my head. I can control it, temper it. This stopped, I stopped..she stopped. Who she? Fuck. I don't want to lose it again, but the heat is over powering. Like I decide, a plan. Get married in three years kid in fourth and more after. Just today maybe I need to resist all over again.

How foolish are these meat suits, they call us diseases. Lying to each other and making up worlds of cardboards and colored sheets. Me? I know her the best, I know she is tired and after all there is no meaning. But in our world she will be celebrated, after all the chains that were tied to her soul, her breakage will be an occasion  And I will sing.

I guess I will break down if I don't do it. One last time. Just once again, I know where the blades are and I know I will manage fast enough. I need to feel. Once.

Ahh a meal, after a very very long time. Lets indulge, because she will cut deep today. Deeper than ever, as she knows I am hungry and I wont be fed with just few drops. And her flesh will surrender today after the feeding. Because it really will be the last time today As for me, I will live on..



1 comment: